1. Andy Reid-coached teams are 10-5 against the number (66.7 percent) and 13-2 straight-up (86.7 percent) in the first game after the bye.
2. The Patriots are 5-3-1 against the spread (62.5 percent) and 7-2 straight-up (77.8 percent) on Thursdays in Bill Belichick’s tenure.
3. Since 1978, teams coming off a tie are 16-18 against the number (47.1 percent) and 13-21 straight-up (38.2 percent) in the next game.
4. Since Kurt Warner retired after the 2009 season, Ken Whisenhunt-coached teams are 22-30-2 against the spread (42.3 percent). In the previous 54-game span, Whisenhunt-led teams were 30-23-1 vs. the number (56.6 percent).
5. The Ravens are 40-5 straight-up (88.9 percent) and 25-19-1 against the number (56.8 percent) at home under John Harbaugh.
ENJOY A RELATED FF-WINNERS ARTICLE :
Four Amazing Win-Loss Total OVER Wagers for NFL 2017
Game Preview: Arizona Cardinals versus Los Angeles Rams (London, Sunday, October 22, 2017)
Do Betting Trends Make You Feel Jumpy?
Betting on the AFC Championship Game? Things to Know!
PODCAST: Picking Every Week 2 Game Against the Spread
Don't Overlook These NFL MVP Candidates for 2015-6 (archival article)