On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, Bob Stoll, founder of Dr. Bob Sports and true analytics pioneer, joins Ed Feng for a wide ranging conversation. Bob has been using analytics in his handicapping for 30 years.
Among other topics, we discuss the following:
- How Bob first started running numbers on the NFL, and how different it was back then
- The definition of a tout, and why Bob chooses to show his long term record
- How Bob makes player adjustments for his college football model
- The machine learning method he is applying to the NFL
- Whether linebackers or defensive backs are more important to the defense
To listen on iTunes, click here:
ENJOY A RELATED FF-WINNERS ARTICLE :
WATCH: Madden Superbowl 54 Simulation - Who Wins? 49ers or Chiefs?
Who should be the top draft choice in 2014-5 fantasy football?
FF-Winners.com's 2017-8 AFC West Preview
PODCAST: 8 Rookies to Investigate for 2019 Fantasy Football Domination
SMACKDOWN and SALSA! Preview: Chiefs versus Chargers Tonite!
2019 Fantasy Football ROOKIE Mock Draft