On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, Ed Feng is joined by Gill Alexander, host of A Numbers Game on VSIN. They have a wide ranging discussion that includes:
- Why Indianapolis might be sneaky good this season
- The most interesting division in the NFL
- How the Cleveland Browns might not suck in 2018
- How the recent Supreme Court ruling will impact sports bettors
- How he started his immensely popular Beating the Book podcast
They end with Gill’s movie recommendation, a choice that data backs up.
To listen on iTunes, click here: