10 fantasy football ideas for your forthcoming drafts:
– Take a flyer on Browns pass receiver Terrelle Pryor, however not prematurely. That could be a problem in Northeast Ohio, where fantasy owners may reach for him. Take him as a WR3 alternative. Proceed with caution when targeting Josh Gordon, suspended for the very first 4 games.
– Some Sleepers for 2016: QB, Marcus Mariota, Titans; RB, Ryan Mathews, Eagles; WR, Kevin White, Bears; TE, Ladarius Green, Steelers
– Don’t relax between rounds. Keep concentrated, and also target young running backs and also receivers entering their second or 3rd year in the league. Many times, receivers catch on by Year 3 with their teams. Former Browns WR Travis Benjamin, now with the Chargers, and the Colts’ Donte Moncrief are two examples. An additional is the Dolphins’ Jarvis Landry, he’s been very good the last 2 seasons (194 catches), but might actually blast off in 2016!
– Remember regarding the likes of receivers Kelvin Benjamin of the Panthers and also the Bears’ White– skilled men that missed all of last season with injuries.
– The number of running backs should you draft? A whole lot. More crucial, be energetic throughout your organization’s waiver sessions. Running backs get injured– a lot. Be ready for significant shuffling at RB1 and RB2 throughout the season.
– Waiting for quarterbacks: The most effective method may be to draft the Patriots’ Tom Brady, he will miss the first 4 games of the season due to suspension, but should be outstanding when he returns. But there need to be a lot of strong choices for a four-week fill-in to replace Brady.
– When it comes to the consensus fantasy QB, the Panthers’ Web cam Newton, he’s one more example of a gamer blasting off in Year 3 with a team. He may distance himself even further from the crowd in 2016!
– Do not draft a defense/special team until your draft’s second-to-last round.
– Do not pick a kicker until the last round.
– In a situation you may have missed , Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell’s four-game suspension was just recently decreased to three, yet we wouldn’t draft him early. Three games is still a lot to miss!