From fanduel.com. Enjoy!
1) Stafford Infection- The kind of infection that doesn’t require a trip to the hospital.
2) You are Ngata father- No one is going to hate on a team that makes a Maury reference.
3) Ha Haaahh!!! Real Monsters- A 90s classic, mixed with the best name in this year’s draft.
4) Turn McCown for What?!- Lil Jon feat. Josh McCown.
5) Suh Kids on the Block- He would have been an ideal member of any boy band.
6) Welker Texas Ranger- I guess that makes Wes Welker Chuck Norris.
7) Garcon Daly- From video countdowns to touchdowns.
8) The Reggie Bushwhackers- Reggie Bush in the company of legends.
9) Kalil Team 6- A Panthers hero.
10) Talib the gun, take the Haloti- Probably the first time anyone has had Haloti as part of their team name.
11) Killer Clowneys From Outer Space- Or from Texas now, but whatever.
12) They see me rollin’ they Haden- I miss Chamillionaire.
13) Better than Dezra- Cowboy fans and 90s rock enthusiasts are elated.
14) Carr Rescue- He may tell Schaub to “SHUT IT DOWN” this season.
15) What kind of computer? Odell- Hopefully this is a quality (O)Dell. The one I had in college broke all the time.
16) Khiry a Rivers- A little Timberlake.
17) Shady McCoy Detmer- I don’t even know how to feel.
18) Lacy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade- …to the end zone. Eh? Eh?
19) The Forte Forte Club- What Jay-Z is going to have to rename the club after this season.
20) Le’Veon on a Prayer- We know what he’s singing on team karaoke night.
21) Suh-icide prevention Hartline- I don’t think anyone is preventing Suh from doing anything. Hartline on the other hand? Maybe.
22) Kenny Stills and Nash- Crosby was a hack.
23) Maid in McFadden- Darren McFadden should aspire to be the J-Lo of football. I don’t know what that would entail, but he should do it.
24) Tickle me Manzielmo- The adorably arrogant toy you’ll be buying this Christmas.
25) Manziel L Cool J- Fits like a glove.
26) Cordarrelle Pants- They’re making a comeback.
27) T.Y. Beanie Babies- Unlike most beanie babies, this T.Y. won’t be collecting dust in an attic. He’s a big part of the Colts’ season.
28) The Joique-y Boys- The Joique’s on you, NFL.
29) Ghostface Pitta- He could be part of the Suh-Tang Clan. The possibilities for Suh are endless.
30) Ertz Wind and Fire- If he’s as good as this band, he’s in good shape.
31) Knowshons Eleven- The movie about Moreno’s 2014 season probably won’t be as good as Oceans Eleven.
32) Male Pattern Boldin- Balding can stink. Having Boldin on your fantasy team? Not so bad.
33) The Sankey Leg- You’re the life of the party with this dance.
34) Blessed Union of Sproles- Like this band’s run, Sproles is short and powerful.
35) 21 Jump Streater- No brainer.
36) Henne I Shrunk the Kids- You should shrink Bortles if you want to keep that starting job.
37) Tebown Thugs n’ Harmony- There are no bounds to what I’d pay to see Tim Tebow rap.
38) The Bridgewaters of Madison County- A classic.
39) Schaubshank Redemption- Redemption? Meh. He’ll probably be pretty average.
40) The Brandon Marshall Tucker Band- It just worked too well.
41) Chutes and Latimers- Tremendous board game.
42) Oscar Meyer Fleener- Tough task to grow up with a name that ends with -eener.
43) DeAndre Hopkins University- Way more swag than “Johns”
44) Cecil’s Jorts- Jean shorts are back in a big way.
45) Kaepernickelback- A lot of people don’t like Nickelback. If you’re one of them, and you also don’t like Colin Kaepernick…you’re welcome.
46) Marquise Mark and the Gronky Bunch- Good Vibrations all around.
47) Hootie and the Bowefish- We hear Dwayne is a big fan.
48) Burleson Coat Factory- A post-NFL business venture?
49) Helu vs. Netdix- Who ya got?
50) Instagraham- A good way to make Jimmy Graham’s touchdowns look artsy.
Got any other ones? How about one that you think will make you a legend this season? Post your team name artistry below! Want even more? You’re in luck! We’ve reposted our list from 2013 below to give you a ton of choices!
51) White Cassel – It’s been proven that too much can clog your arteries.
52) Fleener-Schnitzel – Always difficult to digest or defeat.
53) Somewhere over Dwayne Bowe – Somewhere over 1,000 yards with a competent quarterback calling the shots.
54) Favre Dollar Footlong – Plus tax.
55) Forte Year-Old Virgin – In football, 27 with a questionable ankle is old.
56) Coples Therapy – Rex Ryan’s questionable methods are nicknamed for the first time.
57) Prater Haters – Don’t hate the punter, hate the game.
58) Bjoern to be Wild – The Colts sure hope so.
59) 12 Items or Bess – The Browns interestingly chose Bess, despite lacking depth.
60) Back that Asomugha Up – The fragile cornerback did far too much of “backing up” last year.
61) Sproles Royce – Each one flashy in its own right?
62) Along Came Collie – And then he was gone.
63) The Playbook of Eli – Shockingly dominant.
64) Jersey Leshoure – Questionable, though creative.
65) Texas Chainsaw Massaquoi – Jacksonville might be that horrifying this year.
66) RG-3PO – This speedy play on words takes us back to a galaxy far, far away.
67) I Dream of Beanie – Said no one ever.
68) Too Legit to Britt – Not quite.
69) What You Talkin’ Bout Hillis – A classic.
70) Medulla Amendola – You can’t really go wrong with a Waterboy shootout.
71) The Blair White Project – A forgotten tandem.
72) I Hate Torain on your Parade – Said David Wilson to Ryan Torain.
73) Burressted Development – Yes.
74) Orton Hears a Who – Who tells him to throw interceptions.
75) Rice Rice Baby – The first of its kind.
76) Foster: Australian for Touchdown – Marketing genius.
77) Corn on the Kolb – Always tough on the teeth.
78) Revis and Butthead – His Jets career in a nutshell.
79) James Starks of Winterfell – A 4.5 40-yard dash couldn’t have kept the Packers tailback away from those White Walkers.
80) The Garden of Weeden – (insert age joke here)
81) Pierre-Paul & Mary – Influential and omnipresent.
82) Barden the Interruption – Loud noises!
83) I Can’t Believe it’s Not Cutler – Chicago fans still prefer margarine.
84) More Cushing for the Pushing – Intimidation is the key to fantasy victory.
85) Kalil Me Maybe – After guaranteeing a Super Bowl and then promptly incurring a season-ending foot injury, Ryan Kalil takes it down a notch.
86) The Big Tebowski – ”Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional bench-warming flashback.”
87) Sour Carimi and Onion – A powerful effect.
88) Talib it to Beaver – That’s fun to say.
89) Dez Dispenser – A potential collector’s item.
90) Stop Flynn the Name of Love – Um, he’ll stop himself.
91) Shonneshank Redemption – Get busy winning, or get busy dying.
92) Hakuna Ma-Ngata – No worries in Baltimore right now.
93) Who Lechler Dogs Out? Punters are fearless.
94) What’s Eating Gabbert Grape – routinely 300-pound lineman.
95) Is That Your Final Ansah? Apparently.
96) I’m Sorry Fred Jackson – He was “for real.”
97) Red Hot Julius Peppers – A unique blent of flash and grit.
98) Henne Given Sunday – The Jaguars could use Steamin’ Beamen right about now.
99) Forgetting Brandon Marshall – Perfection.
100) Belicheck Yourself Before You Rex Yourself – Both ends of the spectrum explored.